Search This Blog

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas decorating continues, and two of my favorite pages.....

 
                                                        
   Merry Christmas  & happy decorating, shopping, & crazy rushing around in preparation for all!
   I think I am finally done with our large tree.  I have 8 others that I have decorated,  of various sizes and color schemes (some are monochromatic in one of the 3 main jewel tones we are using this year), to be displayed throughout our home.
  I have finally submitted my 3 projects for the design team and anxiously await the news.... even if I don't qualify, I hope to join the team in the future!








 

 While deciding which projects to submit for the team, I came across 2 of my (older) favorite layouts, posted below.  I believe that Skylar's precious page was posted here earlier, but I still LOVE this one!
     I try to post my favorite projects as often as possible, but the beach layout from Father's Day weekend 2012 somehow slipped through the cracks!  I love how it shows Wesley's activity & joy for Lake Michigan, one of our finest natural resources. 
     Yes, these may be 'older' layouts, but they are still some of my favorites! Scrap on!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog. Hopefully you get some useful information or at least something to smile about, possibly brightening your day a bit!
I will try to respond to your comments as soon as possible.