Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New 3 Birds kit pics & updated layouts

     Below you will find a peek at the NEW 3 Birds kit, Best of New Year's.  I IMMEDIATELY used the purple "countdown" embellishment, adding it to my 'completed' layout below...it was a perfect addition!


 
          Next, I have updated this two-page layout to better match our Christmas colors this year of Purple, Pink & Chocolate Brown...
             I added brown ribbon from the Chickadee album kit to turn a gift box from blue to brown; adhesive-backed pink polkadot paper from the Straight From The Nest paper pack over purple Must Have Cardstock to convert the previous banner; glittered over some of the blue items with Walnut Stain Tim Holtz Distress Stickles to make them brown, and using Glossy Accents as an adhesive/glue with Martha Stewart purple Ultrafine Glitter on a gift box, ornament, tree garland & added a tree topper that resembles our own.
Now I'm off to play with the rest of the New Year's kit after printing the pics from Michael & Wesley's trip into Ludington to see the ball drop.  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog. Hopefully you get some useful information or at least something to smile about, possibly brightening your day a bit!
I will try to respond to your comments as soon as possible.