Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine's Day activities & goodies


  Valentine's Day was a busy one for me, as I was asked to come into Wesley's classroom to make another project with his class.  I used my Cricut Expression 2 to cut Valentine's Day card bases & embellishments.
Once we got home following the Valentine's Day party, I started on a special dinner, consisting of Bacon Blast Pizza & chocolate-dipped bacon!No, I didn't come up with the chocolate-dipped bacon idea first....although we've joked about it before. I actually saw it being done on the Nate show that morning.  Granted, I didn't make the type of chocolate that they made on the show; I used the milk chocolate mixture that we use in my chocolate fountain...Michael & I had nearly the same reaction to it.  Michael said "it's a waste of good bacon", but I said "it's a waste of good chocolate!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog. Hopefully you get some useful information or at least something to smile about, possibly brightening your day a bit!
I will try to respond to your comments as soon as possible.