Search This Blog

Friday, June 21, 2013

Framing walls & swim class, level 3, graduated

Wesley passed his Level 3 swim tests yesterday, so we were at Family Day in the pool this afternoon.  Monday he will start Level 4......
Last night we started framing the walls of my studio.... we finished the first of 2 shorter walls, and are half way done with the first long wall.


Since Wesley was marking the "plumb lines", Michael thought he'd try to get some "Plumber's crack" photos for me.... Actually, I saw a lot more as Wesley climbed out of the pool these past 2 weeks lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog. Hopefully you get some useful information or at least something to smile about, possibly brightening your day a bit!
I will try to respond to your comments as soon as possible.