Search This Blog

Monday, March 9, 2015

A weekend crop with local friends, old & new.

     I was invited to a crop at our lss (local scrapbook store) and had so much fun that I went back for the 3rd day, which was unplanned.  It started at 5pm Friday and ran until 11 that evening; Saturday 10-10.  When I arrived an hour late Saturday morning, I found out that they had been discussing coming for a THIRD day!  THAT'S how much fun we had! 
     Jan, our 'local' CTMH consultant hosted the crop, provided a lot of goodies and door prizes, and some great food.  We received extra door prize tickets for bringing chairs or snacks, plus random tickets for good deeds, ideas, etc.
Norma was the first to pay for the crop, so she got an extra special goody bag!

Part of the gang...

I made several new crafty friends that weekend! Mary invited several family members, and they were a hoot!
I


HMMM... TREATS? lol



The rest of the gang...plus me behind the camera of course.

Georgia made gorgeous vellum butterflies!



DOOR PRIZES!
Sharin' the craftin' love...
Georgia earned extra tickets by doing a bow tying demo.


Group hugs.... Our hostess Jan, Venisa, Georgia and Norma.




    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog. Hopefully you get some useful information or at least something to smile about, possibly brightening your day a bit!
I will try to respond to your comments as soon as possible.