Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

I'm part of Team LISA, ANTHOLOGY & Youngevity!


     Lisa Bearnson has teamed with Youngevity, the 'Amazon of Direct Sales', and for the first time, is adding her name to a line of scrapbooking products!  This was in the works for over a year, and we are expecting to have the product line launch the first week of August. 
     My gal pal, Chasity Sivanik, formerly with 3 Birds, was my referral, and Lisa's son Kade Bearnson is our upline!  I was able to talk to Kade to sign up as a distributor, and LISA CALLED ME (twice... I was half asleep the first night lol) to welcome me to the team!








     This past Saturday was my first public event as a new distributor for Anthology and Youngevity, during the 12 hour Crop For A Cure in my home town.  It was a great day, as always, with a lot of scrapbooking, stamping, and socializing going on all day!

     If you know anyone who would like to benefit from the Health & Wellness Products, such as the 90ForLife supplements that my family is now taking daily (I have already found some relief of my daily Fibromyalgia pain in my shoulders and neck), scrapbooking and memory keeping products, along with over 2,000 other products offered by Youngevity, please contact me at:
                        231-845-2906
                 scrapstreams@yahoo.com
             or on my Anthology fb page:  
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ANTHOLOGYwithDaleRoseStream/


            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog. Hopefully you get some useful information or at least something to smile about, possibly brightening your day a bit!
I will try to respond to your comments as soon as possible.