Search This Blog

Friday, January 30, 2015

Blast from the past: projects utilizing kits from 3 Birds

Utilizing kits by 3 Birds makes my project designing quick & easy......

    NOTE:  This is post from last year which never posted.
     I was able to complete a TON of projects recently thanks to the fact that 3 Birds kits are color & theme coordinated for me.  From Wesley's 9th birthday, to our Christmas celebrations at home & school, I had everything I needed here at home and didn't need to run out to the local craft store, Wal-Mart, Meijer or our lss in the wee hours of the morning.

   It has been a YEAR since I started this post.... now I revisit my drafts from over the past year, which I was unable to complete due to a posting problem, until using Mozilla today.  Let's start again.



      Dakota and I celebrated my birthday without the planned company of Sarah and Deb.  Sarah's classes and other obligations caused us to not celebrate until March.  Again this year, due to winter storms, I spent my birthday crop weekend without them, planning to celebrate later.  The layouts above were completed easily by using a duplicate set of the winter page kit
      Our Christmas Eve traditions include eggnog, a note to Santa, and again this year, the reading of " 'Twas the night before Christmas..."    Note: nearly all of these papers and embellishments are made by 3 Birds.

      Christmas morning joy was evident as Wesley discovered a lot of gifts beneath the tree, particularly those which were Thomas oriented!






       The Foil Paperie kit enabled me to complete all of the above Christmas pages so easily and beautifully.
     




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog. Hopefully you get some useful information or at least something to smile about, possibly brightening your day a bit!
I will try to respond to your comments as soon as possible.